Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One Month

Okay okay, I know this is a few days late. Here is Sophie with her favorite toy. She is gotten so big. She is now 10lbs and approximately 22 inches long (although this is only an approximate number, she is a bit of a wiggle worm). For those of you keeping track that is 2 extra pounds and 2 more inches.


Here is Sophie's first ride in her Bumbo. I think she was freaked out by the whole experience. Daddy and I got a kick out of her faces though. Seriously, she is so entertaining. It just makes you wonder what is going through that little head of hers. I am guessing she is just thinking about how fantastic her mother is!! Just kidding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Mouse said...

What a BIG girl: 10 pounds at 1 month! :) Kelly, I'm Emily's older sister and love reading your blog since I've got a little one too. He's 3 months old, so our kids are just a few months apart! http://michelspot.blogspot.com/

August 5, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Just Jana said...

The look on her face is hilarious! Love it!

August 8, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home