Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We finally got to the pumpkin patch this past weekend. We had to rush through some things so someone, who shall remain nameless (cough, Andy, cough), could see kickoff of the K-State game. Moving on!

This was our first try at Johnson's farm and it was a huge success. It was $10/adult to get in, plus the price of the pumpkin you picked, but it was well worth it. Sophie could have spent all day in the maze and slides they had set up. Plus they had a huge swing set an bouncy ball thing. However, the best part for me was the pig races. Who knew how fast they could move. Unfortunately they ran so fast, I wasn't able to get any pictures.


Here is the pumpkin we chose. Sophie wasn't supper thrilled about how big it was, so we also got her a "baby" one.



How cute is this little sign. I can't believe my baby is 3 feet tall. Such a big girl.



Here we are riding the cute little barrel train. Seriously, I loved this place.




Finally, here we are on an old fire truck. I think this was her favorite part.





Any way, we are super excited for Halloween next week. I guess I should be thinking about costumes. The sad thing is that this is probably the last Halloween I will be able to pick her costume out for her. Any suggestions?


BTW, they also had a pumpkin canon here. So cool! Maybe I had more fun than Sophie did? How sad is that? Well when you can't drink or have sushi, you have to find joy in the small things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home