Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to our Sophapotamus

In order to catch up, here is what you have missed over the past 6 months. Our little girl turned one. Thank you to everyone that helped us celebrate the big day in our new house. Here are a few pictures from the event, please note the adorable dress from Mady and Me:

Sophie doesn't really care about what is actually inside of the box, but only if she is allowed to climb and/or sit on them. Needless to say, we loved this one.


I actually don't know if this is my kid, she had absolutely no interest in her one of a kind Hippo cake. However, I enjoyed much of it the day after. I guess I do deserve something for pushing this little watermelon out of me last year :)


Staying with the Hippo theme, here is our little girl playing with her giant pink Hippopotamus.


Again, thank you all for making Sophie's first birthday memorable. I can't believe it has been a year. Sophie, you have changed my life in so many wonderful ways. I can't wait to see what you do next. Thank you for being the most amazing daughter. Happy Birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home