Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Wildcat

A new Wildcat fan is born, Sophie officially experienced her first football game. Luckily Bill pulled out a win for Sophie (of course the world revolves around her now!). Here are some pictures from the game. Grandma decked her out for the day. I think purple is her color. Check out her socks, love it!!


Andy is a true Wildcat fan now and here we are at the game. Soph wasn't a huge fan of touchdowns (a little too loud for her), but don't worry we will get over that soon.

The whole family from across the pond joined in on the action. They were very impressed with the pride of Wildcat land, the K-State marching band. I can't say that I understand this, normally I am out in the parking lot during their performance.

Here is just a bonus picture of the purple Bud Light cans they had for the games. Normally, I am a Miller Light girl, but for purple cans I am willing to change. Go Cats and welcome back Bill!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I loved the cans too!!! And Soph looks amazing as always!!!

September 6, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home