Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Angel

Although I am a little late, here are some pictures from Sophia's baptism last weekend. I didn't really prepare myself for this at all. I mean I knew what was going to happen, splash a little water on the head and say a few words. No big deal right? Wrong!! I didn't realize how emotional I would be or how much it would mean to me. It was so wonderful to see my angel being blessed and for Andy and I to promise her life to God. It reminded us how blessed we truly are. We are so thankful to have such a wonderful family and for Sophia Godparents to be so loving.

Here we are with Sophie's Godparents Amy and Andrew. Unfortunately, Sophie's other Godparents, Steve and Hannah, had to go back to England by this time. They were missed.

Andy is not a huge fan of this next picture, for some reason she reminds him of a settler back in the day. I just thinks she looks precious.






1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

She is absolutely precious... though she would've made a good pioneer, I'm sure. :-)

What a special memory. I hope the day was as filled with joy as the pictures indicate!

I also wanted to thank you for checking out my site and recommending it to others. So honored!

October 28, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home