Monday, October 12, 2009

5 Thinks I love but don't want to

Because of Jamie's wishes I will continue this post. Here are 5 things I love, but don't want to. Surprisingly, have a lot of the same ones as Jamie.

1. Hen House


This goes along the same lines as Target. I know that I should go to the less expensive store, but I just love this little market. I know that your produce is almost twice as much as Walmart, but I just can't help myself.


2. Teen Movies


Basically any movie that has some sappy ending or a little dancing in it does it for me. I am so excited that someday I am going to be forced to watch these with my daughter (her Dad is going to love this). Confession: Just last night I watched a Cinderella Story with Hillary Duff, I am so pathetic.


3. QuickTrip


I don't know what it is about this place that sets it apart from every other gas station, but it is like an oasis on a barren desert. A diet coke just taste better with a plastic cup and crushed ice. Plus their people are so friendly, I love it!! I will drive out of my way to get there. This also goes into my love of diet coke and how I really can't live without it. This was highlighted when I wasn't allowed the stuff for 10 months while I was pregnant (stupid doctors and their no caffeine!!)


4. Baby Clothes


This is a recent one (obviously), but I just can't help it. Whenever I go somewhere I have to look for something for my little one. I don't think I have left a Target/Walmart/Baby Gap without getting at least a onsie. Yes I know she will grow out of it in a week, but I would hate for her to go without a new outfit.


5. Food Network
I love this channel, I don't know what it is but I love watching other people cook. My all time favorite is Good Eats with Alton Brown. I think it is because it takes me back to Bill Nye the Science Guy. But his use of science is mesmerizing. A close second is Dinners Drive Ins and Dives, I would love to do a road trip to check out some of these places. Anyone in?

Notable mentions: Twilight (can not wait till Nov. 20th, however I hate Kristen Stewart - she is no Bella), Blogs (I love living my friends life's through their blogs), and Chocolate (this really is a major one, I can't go a day without it).


2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Yea! Umm... have you seen Adventure Land??? She is in it and the whole time I was so mad because she is the same character as Bella with all her sighing and staring at the ground and inability to speak words. Good movie, terrible actress!

Oh, and I love you.

October 12, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Mama Mouse said...

I agree about Kristen Stewart -- I think she plays the same character in every movie. But I do LOVE teen movies (Cinderella Story is one my favorites -- LOVE me some Chad Michael Murray). This is a fun post. Maybe I'll have to echo it in my blog! :)

October 12, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home